If you have not received a LNWEF Scholarship in the previous academic year, please use FORM A:
If you have received a LNWEF Scholarship in the previous academic year and maintained a G.P.A. of 2.0 with no F's in a single course, please use FORM B:
Please send the following items as a complete package by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or US mail (Linda Perkins, PO Box 646 Middletown, DE 19709). The only exception is sealed transcripts. They may be sent separately.
All application materials must be emailed or postmarked no later than April 2, 2018. We will not consider late or incomplete applications.
APPLICATION ITEMS TO SEND
- Fully completed Application Form A.
HIGH SCHOOL SENIORS:
- Official Sealed Transcripts: An official sealed transcript for 10th, 11th, and first semester of 12th grade
- Standardized Test Scores- SAT or others you have taken.
COLLEGE OR GRADUATE STUDENTS:
- An official sealed transcript of all undergraduate and graduate records. If you have not yet completed a semester of college, also include an official high school transcript.
- A copy of Graduate Record Exam
The College Tuition Scholarship Application for 2018-2019 is available. Submission deadline for this scholarship and accompanying materials is April 2, 2018.
Since 2010, The Leon N. Weiner Education Foundation Scholarship program has awarded between $4,500 and $54,400 annually in college scholarships to aspiring students who have demonstrated initiative, talent, skill and need. In 2015, LNWEF is awarded over $100,000!
The Scholarships help pay for much-needed books, computers, and tuition, as well as other college-related expenses. In recent years, we’ve seen a significant increase in number and the caliber of applicants. As news of this program continues to grow, we expect this trend to gain even more momentum.
- A United States citizen or legal resident of the United States
- A resident of a property owned and/or managed by Leon N. Weiner & Associates (LNWA) affiliated companies
- A senior at, or graduate of, a public or private high school, or a recipient of a GED certificate
- Planning to enroll full-time or half-time in an accredited two or four-year college, university or vocational/technical school in the fall following the scholarship award
- Scholastic standing
- Standardized test results
- Financial need
- Contributions to the school and community
- Work experience
- Career and educational aspirations and goals
The signed application, official transcripts, SAT and/or GRE test scores (if applicable), and statement of goals are due by the application deadline to be considered for scholarship. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered.
For more information or questions, contact Linda Perkins at email@example.com.