Please click below for High School Scholarship Application:
The High School Tuition Scholarship Application for 2018-2019 is available. Submission deadline for this scholarship and accompanying materials is May 1, 2018.
It’s been said that education is the key to success. And, at the Leon N. Weiner Education Foundation, we know that it’s true! To ensure a successful college or university experience, solid preparation in high schools with high standards is crucial. Some of those high schools charge tuition that can place a heavy burden on families.
Now, through the new High School Tuition Scholarship Program, the Leon N. Weiner Education Foundation (LNWEF) will provide some much-needed financial support to bright, high-achieving students striving to take advantage of those opportunities and reach the next level in their education.
This High School Tuition Scholarship Program provides up to $5,000 in yearly tuition assistance for hard-working students who live in Leon N. Weiner owned properties and have been accepted into high schools that require tuition. High School Tuition Scholarships are available for tuition only.
All scholarship funds will be disbursed directly to the school on the awardee’s behalf. Scholarships are not automatically renewable, however, applicants may reapply in subsequent years.
- U.S. citizen or legal resident of the U.S.
- Resident of a property owned, in full or in part, by LNWA
- Currently enrolled in school with all passing grades and an overall C average (minimum)
- Interested in attending a tuition-based high school in the fall of 2018
- Student’s personal statement (150-200 words)
- Timely and thorough responses to any LNWEF follow up questions
- Scholastic standing and behavioral status at current school
- Extracurricular, community and volunteer activities
- Career and educational aspirations
- Thorough and accurate completion of the application
Applications are now available for the 2018-2019 school year. Parents may apply for the High School Tuition Scholarship in the following ways:
- Email the completed interactive High School Tuition Scholarship Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Print, complete and mail the application. Send via USPS to Linda Perkins, PO Box 646 Middletown, DE 19709.
- Please send report card and references to email@example.com or mail via USPS to Linda Perkins, PO Box 646 Middletown, DE 19709
For more information or questions, contact Linda Perkins at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 302-765-8007 or call your Property Manager.