Students can discover the world… and live their passion!
LNWEF offers Academic Enrichment Scholarships for students in grades K-12.
The opportunity for students to learn more – about nature, space, art, music, or any other topic – can light a spark that may change the course of their life!
The Leon N. Weiner Education Foundation (LNWEF) now offers a new program which will provide funds for a wide variety of student enrichment activities throughout the year. Enrichment scholarships are available only for residents of properties owned in part by Leon N. Weiner & Associates, Inc. and/or managed by Arbor Management, LLC.
Read more in our Solicitation Letter.
What types of enrichment opportunities are included?
- School sanctioned extra-curricular activities like band, choir, sports, clubs, and the arts
- School sanctioned trips like field trips and competitions
- Museum trips, summer camps and day camps
- Tutoring and academic enrichment
- College course tuition
- Career-related internship costs
- College sponsored programming for youth
- Other educational enrichment activities, services or items
What are the application requirements?
- Enrichment scholarships are available only for residents of properties owned in part by Leon N. Weiner & Associates, Inc. and/or managed by Arbor Management, LLC.
- The application, which is available online, must be completed in full and returned to Program Coordinator Linda Perkins at firstname.lastname@example.org or P.O. Box 646, Middletown, DE 19709-0646.
- Scholarships are payable directly to the activity or program and are not made payable to the scholarship recipient.
- Not all applications will be funded. The decision of the Scholarship Committee is final.
Who is eligible to apply?
Students who reside in the following communities which are owned in part by Leon N. Weiner & Associates, Inc. and/or managed by Arbor Management, LLC. including:
ALDEN~BERKLEY TOWNHOMES, College Park, MD
CARLETON COURT APARTMENTS, Newark, DE
CEDAR GREEN, Bunker Hill, WV
CENTRE ESTATES PHASE I & II, Boalsburg, PA
COACHMAN’S MANOR, New Castle, DE
COMMERCE SQUARE APARTMENTS, Smyrna, DE
COMPTON APARTMENTS, Wilmington, DE
COMPTON TOWNHOUSE APARTMENTS, Wilmington, DE
DELMAR CROSSING, Delmar, DE
EASTLAKE VILLAGE, Wilmington, DE
FAIRFIELD COMMONS APARTMENTS, Middletown, DE
FOUNTAINHEAD APARTMENTS I & II, Martinsburg, WV
GEORGETOWN APARTMENTS, Georgetown, DE
GEORGETOWN APARTMENTS II, Georgetown, DE
GLADESIDE APARTMENTS, Muncy Borough, PA
HARVESTVIEW, Elizabethville, PA
MAPLE GREEN, Shepherdstown, WV
MIDDLETOWN TRACE, Middletown, DE
MILFORD CROSSING, Milford, DE
OAK HILL VILLAGE, Willoughby, OH
ORCHARD RUN APARTMENTS, Chambersburg, PA
RUMSEY TERRACE I & II, Martinsburg, WV
SCHUMAKER PLACE, Salisbury, MD
SCHUYLER COURT APARTMENTS, Hudson, NY
SCOTTOWN APARTMENTS, Bloomsburg, PA
SEAFORD MEADOWS, Seaford, DE
SPENCER APARTMENTS, New Castle, DE
STONEYBROOK APARTMENTS, Claymont, DE
SUMMIT HOLLOW APARTMENTS, Avis, PA
THE COURT AT WASHINGTON SQUARE, Harrisburg, PA
WALNUT MANOR, Jonestown, PA
WILTON CLUB APARTMENTS, New Castle, DE
To learn more, call Program Coordinator Linda Perkins at 302-765-8007, or email her at .